Communications tells our story across audiences. We are looking a Communications trainee to join our high-performing communications team located mainly in Finland, Sweden and Norway. We are a team of around 20 people with diverse backgrounds and can-do attitude. We work with IT systems that benefit our everyday lives in the Nordics. We are proud of our great people, our impact on society, and our open culture. This role is a great opportunity to learn and grow in communications in a Nordic as well as in global setting.
In Communications trainee position you will be working with diverse communication tasks both related to external and internal communications. The responsibilities include for example:
- Creating thought leadership – content for external, internal and social media channels
- Website and social media publishing and press release distribution
- Organizing different types of events
- Depending on the skills of the applicant the role can also include producing other media such as video and photography, among other things.
You will be located in our headquarters in Keilaniemi, Espoo. Summer trainee period would be from May/June to August but the exact dates will be decided together with the chosen candidate.
We are now looking for a Marketing trainee who wants to join us during the summer. As our long-awaited colleague, you will be part of a team of dedicated marketers with different discipline skills who are always looking for new ways to make an impact on customers and the market. As a trainee you will be given a unique opportunity to develop in marketing.
In close cooperation with your manager and the other team members, you will have the opportunity to make a clear impression in our Go-to-market approach and positioning in Finland.
As a team member in marketing projects that spans from initiative to execution and follow up you will:
- Plan, create content and execute lead generating activities
- Initiate, plan and create thought-leadership content pieces and activities
- Co-operate and co-ordinate with other parts of marketing unit as well as other units within our company
We know that you will develop your skills and ability to work both in teams as well as independently. You will be located in our nice and modern Finnish headquarter in Espoo.
Summer trainee period could be from May/June to August but the exact date will be decided with manager.